August 4th, 2015
by The King
Every Tuesday, Comics Kingdom post 10 comics on a theme. In honor of Sister’s Day, which just passed on August 2nd, Comics Kingdom has compiled this collection of comics on sisters. Why? Turns out, being or having a sister is cause for a celebration. Plus, it’s never too late to celebrate a holiday!
1. The sister creative tag team, of Muse and Abuse, is a force to be reckoned with. Ask any artist or creative person.
2. Zoe, the big sister in “Baby Blues,” shows her baby sister, Wren, how to color with mixed results.
3. Loretta Lockhorn, of “The Lockhorns” comic, stays connected with long phone calls to her sister that draw the ire of her husband, Leroy.
4. Amy discovers that hand-me-downs in one form or another are part of life for the younger sister.
5. Sally Forth wants to know the gender of her sister’s baby and isn’t hesitant to invoke the “no secrets between sisters” rule.
6. Older sister gives younger sister some sage elder advice. The look on the younger sister’s face in this “Six Chix” comic is priceless.
7. Ouch! Not all relationships between sisters are warm and fuzzy. Take this relationship between the sisters in this “Rhymes With Orange” comic.
8. Jess, the younger sister in “The Pajama Diaries” misses her older sister, Amy, while she is away at sleepaway camp. Older sisters do provide endless entertainment to their younger sisters.
9. The sister in this “Rhymes With Orange” card probably should have mailed a birthday card instead and saved this advice for another day!
10. Finally, the men of “Sally Forth” should leave a tender moment alone because the bond between sisters is a hard one to break or understand.
Unlock 250,000+ comics.
Terms Apply. Converts to Continuous Service Subscription. Cancel Anytime.