June 9th, 2015
by The King
In honor of Best Friends Day, this week’s Top Ten Comics is a collection of comics on best friends and the importance of friendship.
1. Zoe in “Baby Blues” has an ulterior motive for saying her Mom is her best friend.
2. Dog’s best friend is often a cat’s personal assistant.
3. Jill and her friends in “The Pajama Diaries” share the same “haircut cycle.”
4. Best friends can spend hours together and say very little to one another.
5. Curtis learns from his best friend, Gunk, that life is too short to hold grudges.
6. This “Six Chix” cartoon by Stephanie Piro captures the beauty and innocence of childhood friendship.
7. As this “intelligent Life” shows, it’s never too late to make a new best friend.
8. This “Six Chix” cartoon is sad but true for many people.
9. Earl and Mooch of “Mutts” know that true friends let each other pursue outside interests.
10. Finally, Sarge in “Beetle Bailey” is practicing the best way to be a best friend is to first be one to yourself.
Unlock 250,000+ comics.
Terms Apply. Converts to Continuous Service Subscription. Cancel Anytime.