February 10th, 2015
by The King
Valentine’s Day is only a few days away! We put together a collection of relationship-themed comics featuring the do’s and don’ts of dating and Valentine’s Day gift giving.
1. The post-date recap to friends is sometimes the best part of dating.
2. Dustin thinks he could marry any woman he pleases.
3. Rude behavior that result in first dates only.
4. Jill and Rob in “The Pajama Diaries” debate romance and probability statistics.
5. Positive reinforcement happens when you care enough to send the very best.
6. The unfortunate husband in this “Bizarro” comic made a very poor Valentine’s Day gift decision.
7. Loretta in “The Lockhorns” isn’t feeling very loved (or lucky, for that matter) after getting this Valentine’s Day card from Leroy.
8. Tina in “Tina’s Goove” answers the question, “What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?”
9. Jenny Miller in “Marvin” probably wishes she hadn’t asked her co-worker how her date went.
10. Darryl in “Baby Blues” wasn’t expecting that reaction to his box of Valentine’s chocolates.
Happy Valentine’s Day from your friends at Comics Kingdom! Stay tooned for more Valentine’s Day fun.
Unlock 250,000+ comics.
Terms Apply. Converts to Continuous Service Subscription. Cancel Anytime.