June 17th, 2014
by The King
Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a theme. In honor of the World Cup, today’s comics are all about soccer!
1. Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog shows the one kind of soccer goalie that cannot be beat:
2. Zoe from Baby Blues shows us the “game within the game”:
3. This Six Chix comic demostrates what a Soccer Mom’s car can look like:
4. What happens when you grow too old to play soccer? Marvin & Family explains:
5. Sometimes playing soccer comes at the expense of laundry, as seen in this Baby Blues comic:
6. Lots of negotiation is involved in figuring out who drives the carpool in Pajama Diaries:
7. And even then, having a child who plays soccer means a lot of driving for the Pajama Diaries parents:
8. Over in Sally Forth, there are some reflections if soccer season was spent the best way:
9. Skip from Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog knows orange slices are a big part of soccer success:
10. And finally, the Baby Blues family has very different reactions to watching Zoe’s soccer game:
Want an easy way to catch up on all our great Top Ten posts? Follow Comics Kingdom on Pinterest! Or have a suggestion for a future Top Ten? Post it below!
Unlock 250,000+ comics.
Terms Apply. Converts to Continuous Service Subscription. Cancel Anytime.