May 13th, 2014
by The King
Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a theme. Today is Frog Jumping Day, so today’s comics are all about frogs!
1. Mutts tells us what frogs want in their soup:
2. Bizarro explains why frogs have to do extra housework:
3. Arctic Circle hypothesizes on why frog species are declining:
4. Is Curtis interested in frog facts? Hmm let’s see:
6. And this Six Chix comic wants the frog-to-person transformation to happen faster:
7. But what happens when the Frog Prince does finally get a heir? Rhymes with Orange explains:
8. What does it mean that frogs are amphibious? This Dustin comic “explains”:
9. Mutts reminds us that frogs love the summer:
10. And finally, Skip from Bleeker the Rechargeable Dog is dealing with very smart frogs!
Want an easy way to catch up on all our great Top Ten posts? Follow Comics Kingdom on Pinterest! Or have a suggestion for a future Top Ten? Post it below!
Unlock 250,000+ comics.
Terms Apply. Converts to Continuous Service Subscription. Cancel Anytime.