April 14th, 2013
by Wayno & Piraro
(For a larger view of this cartoon, click on Miss Piggy’s pearls.)
Bizarro is brought to you today by Free Motorcycle.
Welcome to my blog where I post my cartoons each and every day (except when I’m too busy) along with clever, informative comments and some funny picture links. Come back often. Once a day would be optimum.
My Sunday Punnies are cartoons that I create based on readers’ suggestions of puns. Many hearty congratulations to this edition’s co-authors: Andreas Udbye, Judy Ridenour, and Preston Postle. If you know any of these people, be sure to direct them to this page because I’m too lazy to keep track of emails and stuff like that.
Want to submit a pun for possible use in a future Bizarro’s Sunday Punnies? Of course you do. Here are the guidelines:
1. Your pun must be original (from your own brain) at least as far as you know. Once you’re sure this is the case, submit it in the comments section of any of my blog posts.
2. Submitting a pun here verifies that you are giving it to me to treat as I see fit without any expectation of compensation (other than the rapturous glory of seeing your idea and name in the Sunday comics) and that if I use it, the copyright will be mine.
3. YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR SUGGESTION IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. I personally read every pun submitted but do not post them so as not to ruin the joke for others should I decide to use it.
4. Be sure to leave the name you’d like the cartoon to be attributed to. Otherwise, I’ll just use the one that appears on your comment.
5. By submitting a pun, you are verifying that you are of legal age to think of a pun and use a computer.
6. DO NOT place your buttocks into the gaping maw of any animal. This has nothing to do with submitting puns, but it’s sound advice, nonetheless.
That’s all there is to it. Good luck!
Unlock 250,000+ comics.
Terms Apply. Converts to Continuous Service Subscription. Cancel Anytime.