April 16th, 2012
by Wayno & Piraro
(To see this comic up as big as the chip on your little brother’s shoulder, click it NOW!)
Bizarro is brought to you today by My Little Brother.
As you may have heard in the exercise yard, the puns that are illustrated in my “Bizarro’s Sunday Punnies” series are submitted by readers. If you’d like to see one of your puns in a future Sunday Punnies, submit it (them) here in the comments section.
1. Your pun must be, to the best of your knowledge, original. Don’t submit puns you’ve heard elsewhere.
2. Your submission will not appear in the comments section of this or any other post. I read them all, but I don’t publish any of them so as not to ruin the joke for readers should I choose it.
3. Leave the name you’d like to appear in the lower, right-hand corner of the box your pun appears in, should it be chose. Could be your name or a fictional one, your choice. Names may be shortened at my discretion. “Thaddeus McTavish Bartholermew Fantergrast” will likely become “T. Fantergrast”. But “Bob Abraham” is probably fine as is.
4. By submitting a pun, you acknowledge that you expect no compensation or copyright for the cartoon I produce as a result. Even if you pun gives me an idea for a cartoon that later becomes a bestselling book and then a bestselling series of books, movies, toys, etc. and eclipses the popularity of Harry Potter, you won’t see a cent. Sorry, but that’s capitalism.
5. If you have read these rules, accept them, and are ready to submit your pun, check this box.
That’s all there is to it. If you’re new to my blog, please consider becoming a Bizarro Jazz Pickle. The JPs and I have lots of fun here several times a week!
I want Bizarro cartoons in books.
I want Bizarro cartoons on things.
Unlock 250,000+ comics.
Terms Apply. Converts to Continuous Service Subscription. Cancel Anytime.