Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on SNOW
Dear Loyal Royals,
Here at Comics Kingdom, we East Coasters have been focused on Winter Storm Jonas for days. He and Mother Nature deliver quite a punch! What better way to ride out the storm's aftermath than by enjoying our Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on SNOW!
1. Packed snow forms a terrific projectile.
2. Squirrels are smooth operators.
3. Clearly, Blondie does not approve of Dagwood's choice of breakfast cereal.
4. For Leroy, any excuse to go to Home Mart will do.
5. Tillman manages to keep a positive attitude.
7. Wanda's logic is irrefutable. No new toys for Darryl.
8. The aftermath of the snow storm gives Ted and Sally some quality time.
9. When winter arrives, it's a dog's life for Grimmy.
10. The depth of a snowfall is sometimes a matter of perspective.