Tuesday's Top Ten Comics: Snow Days
In many places, the weather outside is frightful and downright frigid. Each Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a certain theme. This week, Tuesday's Top Ten Comics are all weather-related comics about snow, frost and blizzard conditions.
1. What happens in winter is often paid for come Spring!
2. Terri Libenson (“The Pajama Diaries”) defines “snowday affective disorder.”
3. Mooch of “Mutts” wants to be woken up when winter is over.
4. Hilary of “Sally Forth” has trouble deding what to do on her day off from school.
5. A childhood right of passage: celebrating your school's closing announcement due to inclement weather.
6. Snowfall levels are subjective and based on the size of the people measuring them.
7. News about school closings yield different reactions.
8. What goes on in a child's mind after it is snows.
9. Edison Lee builds a snow-making machine with mixed results.
10. Shopping or, in this case, browsing in blizzard conditions