Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on BEING NASTY
1. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
2. Who would have thought collecting seashells could provoke nasty stares?
3. Hammie is lucky his mother isn't easily fooled.
4. Sherman tries to handle the situation diplomatically.
5. When Marvin goes to summer camp, Jeff gets a bright idea.
6. Retail stock workers would definitely redeem this fantasy coupon.
7. Some waiters aren't really nasty. They just have long memories.
8. When it comes to Ted's relationship with his dad, Sally definitely sides with her husband.
9. Tubby may be a dog, but he has high standards.
10. When Gunther says he hates pigeons, Curtis raises a good point .: