Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on PEANUT BUTTER
Dear Loyal Royal Readers, Today is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. It's a very sticky holiday, one that can be savored via the smooth or crunchy variety of America's favorite sandwich spread. Whichever kind you prefer, we hope you'll enjoy some today and stick around for Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on PEANUT BUTTER!
1. Peanut butter has a very distinctive aroma.
2. Mr. Peanut decides to put his affairs in order.
3. Who said dogs don't love peanut butter?
4. Susan discovers her daughter has her own food sensibilities.
5. Despite the inconveniences of an extended visit from his parents, Skip has to admit he gets the royal treatment from his mom.
6. Sometimes at snack time, things just don't go according to plan.
7. Wanda hopes her family's love for peanut butter outweighs the paucity of her dessert ingredients.
8. Hagar uses his down time to school his men in proper weapons maintenance.
9. As Roy listens to Bernie's complaint about the gory crime drama, he's not sure how much Bernie was really grossed out.
10. This mother is making sure her daughter has her priorities straight.