Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on GROUND HOG DAY AND WINTER
Dear Royal Readers,
Today is Ground Hog Day. Unfortunately, we could only find ONE comic specifically about Ground Hog Day. So, instead, knowing that Punxsutawny Phil and Staten Island Chuck (a.k.a. Charles G. Hogg) generally end up seeing their shadows, we hope you enjoy Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Ground Hog's Day AND Winter, since we'll have six more weeks of it!
1. Friends discuss the odd naming conventions for holidays.
2. Leroy may think Loretta's cooking is Abominable like the Snowman but she does know something about seasonal vegetables.
3. Like all creatures on this Earth, Mooch and Earl can identify with Punxsutawny Phil when it starts to snow.
4. In Jeremy's world, the winter formal is no big deal... or is it?
5. Winter apparel creates an air of mystery.
6. The Forths discuss how to combat their post-holidays winter funk.
7. Jill reflects on the winter breaks of years past.
8. Frank talks to Oscar about cold and flu season.
9. Winter has its benefits.
10. Jill and Rob talk about the arrival of winter.