Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on POPCORN
Dear Royal Readers, Today is National Popcorn Day. Who doesn't love that irresistible aroma and warm, buttery taste?!? So many varieties to choose from -- sweet 'n' salty, caramel coated, spicy, peanut butter, chocolate or maybe just plain. Which one will you choose? Whatever your pleasure, be sure to enjoy it right here at Comics Kingdom with our Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Popcorn!
1. What's a movie without popcorn?
2. Alexander is surprised by Dagwood's generosity.
3. Only these guys would think of serving this kind of Thanksgiving dinner.
4. Mommy really does know best.
5. Curtis and Barry enjoy a TV movie and some popcorn.
6. No wonder the concession stand profits.
7. Sometimes little brothers can be so gross.
8. Tillman's idea for a healthy dinner is a bit off.
9. Even popcorn can't separate these clingy teens.
10. Popcorn improves just about any viewing experience.