Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on WILD, CRAZY & PECULIAR GUYS
Dear Royal Readers,
It's a New Year but some things never change -- like our love for wacky holidays to celebrate. This week, two caught our eye: Peculiar People Day AND Feast of Fabulous Wild Men Day.
Well, we didn't find any comics specifically on those subjects, so we decided to make our own mashup holiday celebration. So here are Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Wild, Crazy and Peculiar Guys for your reading pleasure!
1. So much for Jeremy's wild party plans.
2. Apparently, having to work at a relationship can kill the romance.
3. Bitsy decides to take a walk on the wild side.
4. Roz has seen this side of Cosmo before.
5. When Hagar gives the battle cry, his men hear the call of the wild.
6. Hammie's idea of "cool" is a little too wild for Wanda.
7. Clearly, this orchestra values a bit of a wild streak in its conductor.
8. When Sherman did his first flash mob, something crazy was bound to happen.
9. This guy may not be all that crazy.
10. Curtis and Barry find out that discovering the wilderness can be a lot closer to home than they imagined.