Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on BROWNIES
Actually, last Tuesday was National Brownie Day but here at Comics Kingdom, we were celebrating Hanukkah. So instead, take some time today to relax and enjoy a rich, fudge brownie in honor of the occasion. Some say brownies made their debut during the early twentieth century in New England, but there are many variations of the origin story. Regardless of how they got their start, there's no doubt they're here to stay. Whether you make 'em from a mix or create a batch from scratch, celebrate today with a brownie and our Top Ten Comics on BROWNIES!
1. Even though Meagan has taken over running the Lagoon's potluck picnic, Fillmore still plans on helping out with his special brownies.
2. Even Curtis has to admit that it was nice of Mrs. Nelson to bring the boys a batch of her homemade brownies.
3. Freelancers need to keep their nose to the grindstone.
4. Frank takes advantage of the open hiring policy at the new bakery.
5. Tillman goes for the good stuff at the dinner table.
6. Some product expansion types in the baking aisle take on a different connotation in the Mile High City.
7. When Helen’s plate of brownies goes missing from the refrigerator, Dustin and Ed have an airtight legal defense.
8. Healthcare coverage gets more complex every day
9. Resolutions about any kind of chocolate are tough to keep.
10. Dagwood's carpool brakes for brownies.