Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on HANUKKAH
Hello, Royal Readers!
This week, we here at Comics Kingdom would like to wish our readers who celebrate the Jewish Festival of Lights a very Happy Hanukkah!
1. When it comes to the Jewish holidays, not every day of observance is filled with holiday cheer and feasting.
2. There are too many cooks in the kitchen when Grandma Sophie comes for Hanukkah dinner.
3. When you get the gelt, hang onto it.
4. Sibling rivalry strikes again.
5. If you haven’t prepared properly, keeping the menorah lit becomes a bit challenging by Day 8.
6. Amy’s idea for helping with Hanukkah food preparation doesn’t match her mom’s.
7. Here’s one way to keep one’s sanity during the holidays.
8. The Hanukkah latkes Jess brought for lunch are huge hit with the kids at school.
9. The holidays are really rough on Mr. Potato Head’s psyche.
10. When it comes to Thanksnukkah, everything is “relatives.”