Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on SANDWICHES
Today we celebrate one of America's favorite foods: the sandwich! It is no coincidence that November 3 also marks the birthday of John Montagu, the fourth Earl of Sandwich. This 18th century English nobleman instructed his servants to serve him his lunchmeat between two slices of bread because he wanted to eat his meal with one hand during a 24-hour gambling event. So today, we remember the birth of the world's first sandwich-maker on National Sandwich Day!
Go buy your favorite sandwich at a local deli or make your own at home. Meanwhile, here at Comics Kingdom, we are serving up the Top Ten Comics on SANDWICHES. Enjoy!
1. Dagwood finally gets a capcha code he can really sink his teeth into.
2. Did Mommy make a sandwich good enough to eat today?
3. Curtis thinks sandwiches are the perfect food ...for a number of reasons.
4. Gotta keep an eye on your lunch when you're at the beach.
5. Barry's idea of a “manly” workout leaves a lot to be desired.
6. Zero's version of a meatball hero is just a bit different than what Sarge expected.
7. Hey, what's a guy gotta do to get a sandwich in this place?
8. When Kyle tries to serve up a knuckle sandwich, Tillman isn't having any of it.
9. Darryl might be better off making his own sandwich.
10. Wow. A Brown Bag Lunch packed with love. Really?