Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on PIZZA
Hi, Royal Comics Fans!
Did you know that it was the returning American soldiers who fought in Italy during World War II who brought a hunger for pizza home with them and pushed its popularity over the top? America’s love of pizza continued to grow and, thanks to Gerry Durnell, a pizzeria owner himself and founder of industry magazine Pizza Today, October has been celebrated since 1984 as the official National Pizza Month across most of North America.
So, of course, today, in honor of National Pizza Month, Comics Kingdom has to give you a giggle and help you celebrate with the Top Ten Comics about – you guessed it. PIZZA!
1. Even though his team gets crushed every time, Sherman has the right idea for an after-the-game pick-me-up.
2. When Dagwood lends Herb $20, he wants to know where his money is going…
3. What to Jeremy is a life-changing experience means something different to his mom…
4. Loretta is the only woman who could appreciate Leroy’s anniversary gift.
5. Gwen enlightens Barry about what “the ladies” really like…
6. “Let’s eat out tonight” means something quite different to Hi.
7. Some people get very philosophical about pizza.
8. When their cash-strapped friends send a wedding invitation, Hagar and Helga are surprised at their reception menu choices.
9. Does eating pizza together count as a date?
10. When Tiff catches a cold from Ted, he steps up to the plate to make dinner for the kids. (Pun intended.)