Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on FIRE
O.K., Comics Fans. We realize National Fire Prevention Week was LAST week, but we were celebrating New York Comic Con and the Comics. So this week, we’ll play catch-up by giving a bit of history about the Week and doffing our hats to those Bravest who put their lives on the line every day to battle fires. Check out the life-saving info here: Fire Prevention Week
Seriously, you all know that a fire is no laughing matter. But here at Comics Kingdom, you’ve come to expect us to have just a bit of fun. So here is our list of the Top Ten Comics on all things Fire:
1. Taking your cue from a fire houseon how to speed things up in the morning is a good thing!
2. No telling what he’ll get when Dagwood orders theFireman’s Chili with the Works!
3. Really? The house could be on fire and the General is still glued to his TV!
4. Ah, youth! Nice to see that a fireman is still in every teenager’s wanna-be list!
5. What else would you expect except extreme heat from Capsicum Vineyards?
6. Tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth…
7. Every kid’s eyes burn when they finally see their parents are real people…
8. Loretta’s fire-y style of cooking is once again the subject of Leroy’s sarcasm.
9. Hmmm... Can you guess the real effects of burning fossil fuels?
10. See whether this charity event is for the Finest…or the Bravest?