Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Comics
New York Comic Con opens this week so Comics Kingdom is pleased to present this Top Ten collection of funny comics on – what else? Comics!
1. When Darryl rushes out the door to meet his carpool, he’s certain he’ll be sitting next to a weirdo…
2. The Funnies stand for good, clean family entertainment might prove to be a “rash” statement.
3. When the pressure mounts, her neighbors become superheroines to a mom in need.
4. According to Loretta, it’s all over Leroy’s head.
5. Seeing her brother's Spider-Man underwear gets Trixie to thinking.
6. Gwen isn’t entirely convinced by the “Man Bun” look of the latest cartoon mash-up.
7. There’s something very sketchy about Mr. Taylor’s doctor.
8. What could possibly go wrong with Silly Putty and the Sunday Funnies?
9. When Cathy pays a visit to Pepper’s Fine Dining Restaurant, Tina doesn’t recognize her famous patron until she pulls out the newspaper comics section.
10. Not everyone has it in him to be a superhero.