Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Neighbors
In honor of Good Neighbors Day, Comics Kingdom offers this Top Ten collection of funny comics on neighbors, both good and bad!
1. It’s a known fact even to Grimmy the dog of “Mother Goose and Grimm” that fences make for good neighbors.
2. Skip’s grandfather asks Bleeker to do some surveillance for him.
3. Curtis’ father reprimands his son about loud music and not being considerate of neighbors.
4. Loretta wonders what Leroy has done to their neighbors to warrant their latest action.
5. Tweetie of “Take It From The Tinkersons” discovers that neighbors make for good fundraising partners.
6. Dagwood and Herb of “Blondie” know that good neighbors are not to be taken for granted.
7. When younger families move into the neighborhood, Rob and Jill of “Pajama Diaries” start feeling their age.
8. Dustin is shocked by the actions of his elderly next-door neighbor.
9. In this “Bizarro” comic, the neighbors of Adam and Eve discover that timing in life is everything.
10. Life in the suburbs isn’t as quiet and mundane as one might think. Take a look at the landscapers in this “Rhymes With Orange” comic.
So just remember to be a Good Neighbor yourself or you might end up in the comics!