Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Autumn
In anticipation of the arrival of Autumn tomorrow, Comics Kingdom has compiled this collection of comics about Fall fun and Autumn activities!
1. Saying hello to Fall means saying goodbye to Summer.
2. This “Bizarro” character is still feeling the effects of his pumpkin hangover.
3. Even trees lament the passing of summer according to the kids of “The Family Circus.”
4. There is an upside to the arrival of every season. Gwen of “Intelligent Life” shares her favorite Fall activity.
5. The characters of “Mutts” and an F. Scott Fitzgerald poem beautifully convey all that needs to be said about Autumn.
6. Billy of “The Family Circus” asks a serious question about the calendar.
7. We should all be as organized and prepared for Autumn as “Bleeker: The Rechargeable Dog.”
8. There is so much fun stuff to do with the arrival of Fall.
9. Tubby, the family dog in “Take It From The Tinkersons,” has some backyard shenanigans planned when the leaves start to fall in the backyard. Tinkersons, beware!
10. Finally, cheers to you for a Happy Autumn!