Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Grandparents
In honor of Grandparents Day, Tuesday's Top Ten Comics is a collection of comics featuring grandparents and all the funny ways they spoil their grandkids.
1. Marvin’s grandmother knows the quickest way to his heart is through the cookie jar.
2. Skip spends an eventful week of summer vacation with Bleeker and his Gramps.
3. Harley, the young boy in “Dustin,” has a good mind for business and will never see a poor day.
4. Jill in “The Pajama Diaries” makes the phone call that every mother eagerly awaits to get.
5. Alexander, the son of Dagwood and Blondie, surprises his parents with an innocent question.
6. The unbreakable bond between a grandparent and grandchild is something special and beautiful.
7. From the mouth of babes, this “Bizarro” comic shows why you should never argue in front of children.
8. A grandmother’s past experience makes for a beautiful and memorable fairytale for her young granddaughter in this “Six Chix” comic by cartoonist Stephanie Piro.
9. Don’t mess with Grandma or Grandpa! They know perfectly well have to give the best paybacks.
10. Finally, there’s a reason why the grandparents of today are known as “The Greatest Generation.”