Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Parenthood
National Parents Day is annually celebrated, in the United States, on the fourth Sunday in July. A combination of Father’s Day and Mother’s Day, National Parents Day is a day to honor your parents, show appreciation to them and to celebrate family. In honor of all the parents out there, we have compiled this collection of comics on parenthood.
- It’s definitely apparent when you’re a parent when you do or say these things.
2. Darryl and Wanda of “Baby Blues” find it hard to believe that they are parents of three children.
3. Jill of “The Pajama Diaries” asks the important questions, but she doesn't always receive the answer that she wants to hear.
4. Jenny Miller is looking for a Divine Intervention after taking Marvin to church and he starts crying during the service.
5. Every parent thinks their baby is the cutest. This couple begs to differ.
6. It will be a long night for Blondie and Dagwood, with both of them separately waiting for Cookie to return from her date.
7. Walt and Connie Duncan of “Zits” know intuitively that parenthood is a lifetime commitment.
8. The maternal instinct is strong in this “Six Chix” cartoon character.
9. Helen and Ed Kudlick of “Dustin” are not your typical parents. They are look to their empty next future with glee.
10. There are two sides to every story. Curtis’ father chooses to look on the positive side.