Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Junk Food
Every Tuesday, Comics Kingdom posts 10 comics on a theme. In honor of National Junk Food Day, today's week’s guilt-free collection of comics on junk food celebrates some popular snacks in all their sugary, salty, spicy, caffeinated and high caloric-count glory.
1. Anne Gibbons of “Six Chix” illustrates the oxymoron of junk food. Waste not, want not.
2. This “Blondie” comic is all that and a bag of chips.
3. Monica in “Tina’s Groove” takes the artisanal trend in the completely opposite direction.
4. Ted of “Take It from the Tinkersons” discovers that bad habits have consequences.
5. Breaking up is hard to do, but wallowing in junk food helps to soften the blow.
6. Mike of “Intelligent Life” approaches his consumption of Skittles like a competitive eater. He simply can’t stop at one bag.
7. Sarge and Beetle have different appetites. One man’s trail mix is another man’s smorgasbord.
8. Dustin’s mother, Helen, has the perfect hiding place for tasty treats stored in the refrigerator.
9. Healthy snacks and vending machines are not meant to be in the same sentence together.
10. Jeremy obviously likes to “Super Size” his movie concession snacks.