Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Snakes!
Every Tuesday, Comics Kingdom posts 10 comics on a theme. In honor of World Snake Day on July 16, this week’s collection features comics on snakes of all shapes, sizes and slither styles!
1. A snake in therapy wraps his head around a problem.
2. Snakes crossing the road to get to the other side.
3. This snake raises the bar on growth.
4. Zoe in “Baby Blues” gets her fear of snakes from her mother, Wanda.
5. Pythons think Florida is the Happiest Place on Earth.
6. The release of any new Apple product draws a crowd at the unlikeliest of places.
7. Dolly and PJ in “The Family Circus” meet a real tattle tail.
8. Skip’s first week of summer vacation is eventful!
9. Hagar and Lucky Eddie lose a golf ball on the fairway that they are better off not getting back.
10. Tired of slithering, this snake finds an alternate mode of getting around.