Top Ten Comics on Summertime
Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a theme. In honor of the first week of Summer, today’s collection of comics are all about Summertime!
1. By reading a cookbook and baking in the sun, the witches in this “Rhymes With Orange” comic bring multi-tasking to another level.
2. This atypical clam is neither quiet nor calm before the storm.
3. It pays to have an exercise plan for summer.
4. There is always one worrywart friend in the bunch.
5. Curtis’ summer vacation plans might to take a backseat to his father’s plan.
6, Mothers everywhere wonder what it must be like to have nothing to do.
7. Mooch has yet to learn that sometimes when you snooze, you lose especially during the beautiful days of summer.
8. It’s “mani-pedi season.” Make sure you are prepared with Terri Libenson’s nail color guide for Moms.
9. When the sunblock is running low, Dustin finds a little shade goes a long way.
10. The hazards of sunbathing − sand and sunscreen don't mix. Plus, Bleeker should know better than to try to teach Skip how to roll over.