Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Teachers
As the school year winds to a close, Comics Kingdom pays tribute to the teaching profession. Teachers and educators around the world are the inspiration for this collection of comics on teachers and the joys of learning.
- When the student becomes the teacher, secrets are revealed.
2. Billy in “The Family Circus” has pounds, not mounds, of homework to do. Poor fella!
3. Ah, from the mouths of children comes infinite truths … if only life was this simple, Doozy!
4. Not all teachers are created equal as this “Rhymes With Orange” comic hilariously shows.
5. Sometimes, homework truly is a family affair.
6. Teachers deserve more credit than they actually get.
7. Pierce, one of Jeremey’s friends in “Zits,” gets schooled by his teacher with one question.
8. Hagar the Horrible and his crew of Vikings learn to never underestimate a teacher by his or her looks.
9. Curtis learns a thing or two about online study from his Momma.
10. Finally, all good things must come to an end like this Top 10 list and summer vacation!