Tuesday's Top Ten Comics On Basketball
In honor of March Madness and all the broken brackets that have followed in its wake, we have compiled a collection of basketball-themed comics for your entertainment. If you haven’t already, check out Comics Kingdom’s own bracket-style vintage comics’ competition.
1. Leave it to “Dustin” to find the only bar where patrons go to not watch the basketball game.
2. Dagwood and his co-workers are closet March Madness basketball fans.
3. Jeremy Duncan is a brilliant multi-tasker and dribbler.
4. Barry in “Intelligent Life” won’t ever be asked to give up his day job to play in the NBA.
6. The penguins in “Arctic Circle” know how to have fun and remind us about the importance of eating our leafy greens.
7. Darryl in “Baby Blues” has plans for a good soak after his tough workout, but his kids have other plans.
8. The early days of basketball as imagined by “Bizarro” cartoonist, Dan Piraro.
9. Jeffy in “The Family Circus” has a deflated ball and a deflated spirit.
10. Mrs. Duncan in “Zits” comes up with an ingenious plan to inspire Jeremy to put things where they belong.