Tuesday's Top Ten Comics on Coffee
What goes better than enjoying a cup of coffee with your favorite comics? We reckon, "Not much!" This week, Tuesday’s Top Ten Comics is a filled-to-the-brim collection of comics about coffee, one of life's magical elixirs.
1. In this “Retail” comic by Norm Feuti, Cooper shows that there is no such thing as a free cup of coffee.
2. In this “Mother Goose and Grimm” comic, serving coffee to a cat has consequences.
3. Sarge of “Beetle Bailey” proves instantly resourceful when offered instant coffee.
4. Dagwood in Blondie” discovers that nowadays there is an art form to ordering coffee.
5. Gwen in “Intelligent Life” knows that finding a job doing what she loves might not be the best option for her.
6. Kim of “Between Friends” needs more than one cup of coffee to get her day started.
7. Some coffee drinkers have different moods, especially this caffeinated consumer in “Rhymes With Orange.”
8. This “Bizarro” comic perfectly describes every other customer who frequents Starbucks.
9. This “Shoe” comic shows some deplorable workplace conditions.
10. Finally, it's only Tuesday, but we can all agree that there is not enough coffee to start a Monday as this “Intelligent Life” so expertly depicts!