Tuesday's Top Ten: Comic Strip Critic Edition!
Every Tuesday, we post ten comics around a certain theme. This week, we're looking at ten posts about critics. There might be a touch of ego-stroking in there...not sure why...
And now, on to comics about critics!
1. Who are the worst critics of this art museum exhibit? Six Chix explains:
2. As this Between Friends shows, every mother and daughter can be a critic:
3. Dagwood learns a valuable lesson about when not to be a critic of Blondie:
4. Loretta Lockhorn has a talent for criticizing, according to Leroy:
5. The restaurant critic in Tina's Groove is very thorough:
6. Thorton's mom from Sherman's Lagoon loves to be a critic. But is she right?:
7. Over in Zits, Jeremy being a critic causes disagreement with his mom:
8. How can Leroy Lockhorn know his mother-in-law was here?:
9. Can you be a critic of something, and also be guilty of it? Pajama Diaries explains:
10. And finally, as Hägar the Horrible knows, everyone is a critic these days!:
Want an easy way to catch up on all our great Top Ten posts? Follow Comics Kingdom on Pinterest! Or have a suggestion for a future Top Ten? Post it below!