Tuesday's Top Ten: Picnic and Cookout Comics!
Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a theme. In honor of summer, today's comics are all about picnics and cookouts!
1. What type of food will Dagwood and Blondie be enjoying on their picnic? Let's see:
2. Dustin and his family are also having some interesting food choices at their cookout:
3. Oh no! What did the Arctic Circle gang forget?
4. Wanda from Baby Blues is tired after a picnic and so much more:
5. Jeff from Marvin & Family is trying out a special recipe:
6. Jane Goodall attends her first "picnic" in this Rhymes with Orange comic:
7. Earl and Mooch from Mutts know exactly which company picnic to attend:
8. Curtis' dad uses a cookout to teach Curtis a valuable, sweet lesson:
9. The Sherman's Lagoon gang is fighting back against company picnics:
10. And finally, Thel and Bill from Family Circus just want a nice family picnic:
Want an easy way to catch up on all our great Top Ten posts? Follow Comics Kingdom on Pinterest! Or have a suggestion for a future Top Ten? Post it below!