Tuesday's Top Ten: Earth Day Comics!
Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a theme. Today is Earth Day, so this week's Top Ten comics are all about recycling, conservation, and the environment!
1. Bizarro shows us an example of judicial recycling:
2. How does the royal family care about the environment? Arctic Circle tells us:
3. The Family Circus kids are very excited about recycling:
4. Is this Shoe comic what is meant by the importance of "conserving energy"?
5. How does the Hägar the Horrible gang recycle? Let's see:
6. What happens when Retail goes green?
7. Pajama Diaries shares what a mom's recycle bin look like:
8. Six Chix shows us what one-time-use plastics think of themselves:
9. Rhymes with Orange gives us a flora and fauna quiz:
10. And finally, Mutts reminds us just how wonderful nature really is:
Happy Earth Day!
Want an easy way to catch up on all our great Top Ten posts? Follow Comics Kingdom on Pinterest! Or have a suggestion for a future Top Ten? Post it below!