Tuesday's Top Ten: Sea Comics
Every Tuesday, we post 10 comics on a specific topic. In honor of Popeye's birthday this week, today's comics are all about what the most famous sailor loves: the sea!
1. The Mutts gang is confused about what actually happens on a Whale Watch:
2. This Rhymes with Orange comic strip shows us a "gift" from the sea:
3. Over at Sherman's Lagoon, Sherman laments being an aquatic creature:
4. Family Circus's Billy "explains" a common pun:
5. Mr. Thurston from Hi and Lois needs to be closer to the ocean:
6. Amy from Pajama Diaries is having an exciting encounter at another body of water:
7. Oh no! What happens when you are stranded in the middle of the ocean? Bizarro shows us:
8. A philosophical beach walk in this Edge City comic strip:
9. Mark Trail is fighting crime in this body of water:
10. And finally, our birthday boy Popeye is always up for a fight on the high seas:
What sea or ocean-themed comics are you reading and loving? What theme would like to see for the next Tuesday Top Ten? Post your ideas in the comments below!