Laughter is meant to be shared with others. We use social media as a way to spread our cartoonists' work all around the Kingdom.
Now we are giving comics fans a chance to get in on the action – for prizes!
When you see a strip that you just know a brand or celebrity would love to see, send it to their Twitter account with a link to the ComicsKingdom.com using the "Share on Twitter" button. Editorial cartoons, puzzles and blog posts are all fair game, too. The person whose tweets get retweeted by the account with the biggest number of followers is this week’s winner!
We will announce the winner of the biggest retweet In each Friday’s blog post and weekly newsletter. The winner will win a free one year subscription to Comics Kingdom Royal – so you can enjoy longer archives, vintage comics, and so much more! And if you have already joined Royalty, we will add the prize onto your existing subscription. The King may also hand out some one month memberships to worthy competitors.
The best part? You can enter as many times as you’d like each week. There's no limit on how many comics you can Tweet out, or how many "targets" to which you can send them.
Here are the official rules:
- All tweets must contain a link to a page on ComicsKingdom.com
- All tweets must contain our Twitter handle @ComicsKingdom to be recognized
- Retweets (RT) or Modified Tweets (MT) must contain the link to ComicsKingdom.com to qualify
- Your score is based on the number of followers reached by a Retweet of your original message
- Multiple Retweets gained by a contestant in a single week all count toward their total score
Some of your favorite cartoonists are on Twitter. Try tagging them in your tweets as well. They may just help you out.
As all comics fans know, the only thing better than reading comics is sharing them. Have fun!